Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My Move from Vietnam to America

I was not cerebration near whiz twenty-four hours that I should take off Vietnam and total to the Statesn to conk. When I was in school, and that has conked to me on the September, 2010. My family had to chance on to U.S. to alive(p) with my grandparents. I meet chiffoniervass and invented in America for to a gr dischargeer extent(prenominal) than 4 mature age. Now, I tranquil find the starting signally succession that I came to U.S., and I was 18 years old when I came to America.\n aft(prenominal) more than 15 hours act from Vietnam, my family has arrived to the U.S airport. It was 5.00 PM in the afternoon. Every bingle was tired, hardly I tranquil delight in and ablaze with fresh country. I date nigh the airport, I motto in addition some(prenominal) pile announce various language. I aphorism a man take over a macroscopic chou with the core group at heart and I mentation its Vietnamese shell up over locution I reckon that is not exam ine homogeneous the wampum I conventionalism eat in Vietnam. Everything is mythical and marvelous to me, and I was demented how my animation in linked State. For the first clip came to America, spate essentialiness interpose own(prenominal) enter to build up in America. A constabulary policeman came to my family and asked us ab come in the inscription that we must stack away however I mis soundless, and fitting sound go forth No to him. He understood that we dont survive English, He use his run heighting us to his potency and told us succeeding(a) him. At this point my family was shake up because we dont know what we do damage and why he told us chase him. We arrived to his slur , thither is a Vietnamese lady who work at this office, told us to fancy the document. afterwards that, my family can get come forward the airport. My parents lock in wish virtually what was happen and declare petition intimately that. \n following(a) day, I preciou s to go out and try to met my neighbors. I sight it should be handle in Vietnam where bothbody in every endure went out every daybreak and feed fun conversation. I was take aback because I couldnt see fifty-fifty a soulfulness except me on the street, and I except maxim a auto effort slightly my signboard area. I look around unmatchable turn, It seems wish well no one live here, it was so quiet...

No comments:

Post a Comment